Get in Touch
Browse our latest quotes
Categorized list of quote topics
Alphabetical list of influential authors
Custom and user added quotes with pictures
I'm a journalist - I'm not Robert Caro. I have a day job, and a pretty consuming one - a joyfully consuming one.
I understand the difference between journalism and scholarship that comes 20 years later.
Everybody has a cartoon of themselves. Mine is: I write very fast, and I'm ruthlessly efficient with my time.
If the story is good enough, if it's imaginative enough, if it's moving enough it is going to reach deeper than the level of sheer information and change somebody's life two degrees. That is an enormous achievement.
I left Gorbachev's office thinking that everything about him was outsized: his achievements, his mistakes, and, now, his vanity and bitterness.
I'm interested in Russian language, culture, history... and I lived there, for four years, as a reporter for the Washington Post and have visited many times since.
I actually have great hopes for the future.
Clearly independent journalists - domestic journalists - run a high risk if they dare to take on serious investigative work.
Capitalism in Russia has spawned far more Al Capones than Henry Fords.
98% of the people who get the magazine say they read the cartoons first - and the other 2% are lying.
Being Hurt By Someone You Love
Sad Break Up
Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life.
© 2023 SearchQuotes™